Attend Our Conference
PRE-Registration is being worked on for the 2022 Arrowhead EMS Conference & Expo!
We understand the importance of flexibility in selecting sessions that meet a variety of needs and a variety of availability challenges. As such, we continue to offer an a la carte approach to registration.
Fees for 2022 vary for Pre Conference sessions based on the cost to deliver the material.
Check back soon for attendee registration.
Fees for regular conference attendance are as follows:
Friday, January 21, 2022: $130
Saturday, January 22, 2022: $130
Sunday, January 23, 2022: $100
Walk-in registration is always available at the AEMSA Conference & Expo, but does include a $50.00 fee. If you are interested in attending the conference, but unable to pre-register please don’t hesitate to stop down at the DECC and visit our walk-in registration desk. Bring a non-perishable food item for our food drive and get your additional $50.00 walk-in fee waived.
• Cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail, fax, mail)
• Refunds will not be issued after January 18, 2022
• Substitutions will be accepted if prior approval is arranged
• There are no refunds for “no shows” or inclement weather
• After January 18th, only walk-in registrations will be accepted