Special COVID-19 Precautions Enforced for the Conference:
The health and safety of all visitors to the 2022 Arrowhead EMS Conference and Expo remains our top priority. Arrowhead EMS is working closely with local and federal guidelines and recommendations to plan and hold the conference in a way that minimizes the potential for COVID-19 and other infectious disease transmission amongst participants. A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where other people are present. By attending, participants voluntarily assume all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19.
COVID-19 requirements for the conference and expo:
- You may NOT participate if you have any new & unexplained symptoms of fever, headache, breathlessness, cough, repeated shaking with chills, loss of smell or taste or if you are isolating or quarantined due to exposure.
- Everyone participating must wear a mask. Anyone who ignores this requirement will be asked to leave the conference.
- Apply hand sanitizer upon entry into and leaving the class/meeting rooms.
- Maintain appropriate physical distance between participants wherever possible.
- Organizers will follow current State, CDC and local jurisdiction guidelines related to disease transmission prevention.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
We will have hand washing facilities and/or sanitizing systems easily accessible to everyone throughout the event.
Social distancing practices will be implemented according to all venue, local and state guidelines.
No Contact Policy
To assist in minimizing potential physical contact, elbow bumps are a great alternative to handshakes.
Health and Safety Signage
Signage will be placed to remind all attendees to social distance, wear masks at all times, and frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
It is recommended that all participants get fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to attending the conference. Again, properly worn masks will be strictly required throughout the conference venue, except when eating and drinking.