2024 Arrowhead EMS Call for Presentations
The Arrowhead EMS Association Conference & Expo Planning Committee is excited to announce that it is currently accepting applications to present at the 2024 Conference at the DECC in Duluth Minnesota January 17-21, 2024.
The Arrowhead EMS Conference is Minnesota’s largest EMS event and is attended by personnel representing the entire spectrum of emergency care. Our audience includes EMTs, EMRs, Paramedics, Physicians, Nurses, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and many other healthcare providers and support professionals.
The content review committee is continually looking for more content related to:
- New or updated procedures, specifically at the BLS level
- Interesting response call reviews
- Topics not previously covered at past conferences
- Evidence based solutions for first responders, clinicians and service leaders
- Practical approaches that can be applied in the field
- Skill based training
To be considered as a presenter, we need to know your area(s) of expertise and your proposal(s) for a presentation. Please complete and submit the presentation application form. Some important items to note:
- Please complete one information form for each presentation.
- Please complete one of the profile pages. About me (Bio), City and State at a minimum.
- Please limit your submissions to three and then attach any others you may have as a word document when you reach the files submission page on your final submission.
- Please attach a CV/Resume to your final submission on the files attachment page.
- Due to the high volume of proposals, if you are selected to present, our Project Coordinator will be in touch by June 30, 2023.
- Any travel reimbursement request must follow Arrowhead EMS Association’s travel policy, which includes specific guidelines for our conference presenters. Please call 218-726-0070 for information.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Presentation applications must be complete by June 1, 2023.